3rd Party Assurance Consultant - Spanish or Portuguese speaking
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a reputable and leading consultancy that helps organisations identify and manage risk through their 3rd party & vendor relationship.
This is a forward-thinking and innovate company which has led to a huge increase of client projects over the last couple of years!
They are looking for Information Security Analysts with exposure or experience to 3rd party audits / risk /due diligence / assurance who are looking to progress their career within this specialist area!!
You would be assigned specifically to Spanish or Portuguese speaking clients and therefore must be fluent in at least one.
- To assist the business in completing Business Impact Assessments (BIAs)
- To review supplier questionnaires and analysing control deficiencies for potential risks
- Agreeing and tracking remediation plans with suppliers
- Negotiating security clauses into supplier contracts
- Conducting remote site visits on suppliers
- Assisting with risk acceptance sign offs
- Articulating supplier risk and threat reports to senior stakeholders
- Assisting with risk committee activities
- Provide concise risk reports that can be understood by all business stakeholders,
- Formulate a risk evaluation process
- Participate in improving the risk management process
- Ensure that the business understands risk acceptance, legal liability and corporate accountability.
Career development & progression is actively encouraged and you'll be working in a team of highly skilled professionals to learn from!
This is a broad role where eventually you will get to own the full end to end process, having full autonomy over your own client portfolio
We are looking for someone who has some experience or knowledge of 3rd party / supplier assurance processes. You will have a desire to learn and work in a fast paced environment with a broad range clients!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details