.Net developer - Latest Technologies & Challenges
If you are looking for fresh challenges, in a new company, with new colleagues and you are an experienced .Net developer, then this proposition is made for you.
In this company you will work with the latest technology in a special field who will help you to become an expert in .Net.
As an IT passionate, you love or dream to use cutting-edge technology. By joining them, you will learn, be trained and, work with the latest technologies on the market.
Thanks to this company you will evolve in a positive culture, with a team who is looking to improve every day.
To be Team- Spirit is very important for my client: with assistance & collaboration, you will overcome all the challenges as a group.
.Net developer - the job :
The squad is managing Middleware technologies and developing technical components for the functional software development's squads.
The development encompass amongst others bespoke Security Token and Signature Management services and connectors.
The products are developed in C# .Net for Windows-based application and in C++ for legacy cross-platform needs (Windows and Red Hat Linux) and cover a broad range of technical needs: Service Fabric on premise, API hosting and driver for IBM WebSphere MQ, Kafka, Security Federation etc.
The team is enabling technologies and contributes to IT transformation like cloud integration and containerisation.
You'll join a dynamic and fast-paced scrum of engineers to reinforce the delivery team.
You will participate to the scrum and take part of the usual activities.
The team is also 3rd level support for Production incident management.
Short term, your main tasks will be
- Learning our products
- Supporting projects : by contributing to integrating testing
- Contributing to product development
Later you will contribute to the integration of new technologies in terms of design, integration and development .
.Net developer - your profile :
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development with .Net, C#.
- Strong understanding and experience with OAuth.
- Good experience with Azure cloud and Azure Devops.
- Asset: Docker/kubernetes
.Net developer - Your future package :
- Full package: competitive salary, company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group insurance, hospital insurance, bonus, phone subscription…
- Location : Brussels - You will join a great work environment
- Great environment to grow your skills to the next level
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The chance to be part of the evolution of this company
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
808 32 68.