Location: Florence, SC
Relocation: Will pay 100% of Relo Expenses
Benefits: Outstanding / Above Avg. Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity with a Global Manufacturer that offers great visibility and the opportunity to grow within the company. Looking for an Accounting Manager with great leadership skills and abilities.
- Oversee and handle general accounting, accounts payable, internal controls / SOX, and financial reporting.
- Manage the month end close, quarter end and year end process.
- Handle the financial and cost analysis of plant operations.
- Look for process improvement opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Provide technical GAAP guidance, maintain and continuously improve the internal control structure.
- Work very closely with Controller and provide adhoc reports as needed.
- Will manager a team of accounting associates and will be responsible for their growth and development.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business (Accounting emphasis)
- 3+ years of Manufacturing and/or Cost Accounting Experience is Required
- 2+ Leadership or Supervisory Experience
- CPA, CMA, or MBA is preferred
- Advanced MS Excel user who demonstrates ability to engage in data drive decision making
- Oracle ERP experience