Accounts Payable Analyst - Finance
Exciting New Opportunity with a leading Global Investment Management Firm here in the Dublin Market.
This new position will be a part of the accounts payable team as well supporting month end processes and work with accounts payable staff from other offices across the globe.
This such a good opportunity to join this firm and get the chance to advance your career with a clear route for you within the firm.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all vendors.
- Process invoices and audit t&e reports using Oracle Cloud.
- Support the finance team in the month end processes such as, inter company transactions, expense analysis, bank reconciliations and accruals and prepayments.
- Ad-hoc projects when required.
Some Key Requirements:
- 2-3 Years minimum experience in Accounts Payable.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, business administration, finance or the equivalent.
- Ability to become part of the team and add value to the dynamic.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link! 😊