Location: NYC, NY - day 1 onsite (hybrid 3 days a week)
Title: Actimize Developer
We would like to hire hands on senior Consultant that will be responsible for design and delivery of technology solutions for Alert Review and Investigations squad specially relating to Actimize platform. Candidate will be collaborating with senior stakeholder as well as architecture teams to define and influence the strategy for our next generation solutions to drive innovation while meeting regulatory expectations. Candidate should have led the implementation of multiple large scale projects and global technology teams with proven track of successful delivery. Domain expertise of financial crimes technologies is required
Responsibilities will include:
- Actimize platform upgrades and efficiency/performance enhancements
- Define and leads the implementation of strategic solution as well as identify tactical solutions when necessary
- Work with other leads to further technology led transformation agenda
- Write code that accurately reflects the requirements and design documents.
- Coaches team members to maximize their performance and potential
- Proactively seeks knowledge through external and internal sources
- Leverage DevOps to automate application testing and deployments
- Hands on experience with Actimize platform
- Hands on development in core Java technology and related stack.
- Must have implemented large scale projects in Java platform.
- 7+ years of experience with 2+ in big data technologies.
- Experience with Scala/Python platform preferred
- Proficiency in data analysis, data profiling, and data lineage
- Experienced in defining solutions with focus on reusability and alignment with Firm wide strategy and authoritative sources
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- High-quality software architecture and design methodologies and patterns, such as SOA, Layered Architecture, and Component-based Architecture
- Financial Services experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related Field, Master's Degree is a plus.
- Experience in developing UI/UX feature is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Kafka.
- High quality software architecture and design methodologies and patterns
- Experience in Machine Learning, predictive Analytics
- Knowledge of test driven development
- Possess Big data technology certification
- Possess Java developer certification