About the company:
Our client is a Global Life Insurer. They are looking for strong Actuarial talent to join their Actuarial Analytics team.
About the team:
You will report to the Actuarial Antlytics Team Manager, working closely with different teams to perform your role.
This management role is responsible for providing actuarial analytics support across various entities and Group Insurance. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting senior management to perform analysis and commentary on business performance and financial reports
- Work collaboratively with with various partners/teams to enhance stress testing modelling, profitability measurement model and business planning model
- Work cohesively with various teams: IFRS17 team, Pricing team etc
- Newly or nearly qualified actuary
- Minumum 5 year's experience related to life insurance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of industry good practice and emerging regulations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective command of English, both spoken and written.