Oliver James are seeking an experienced Actuarial Analyst with a background in Data Analytics to join a global insurance company in Dublin. The ideal candidate would have an educational background in actuarial studies with a demonstrated history of working within the Data Analytics space. Excellent salary & package on offer alongside the opportunity for long term progression.
- Use statistical modelling and risk management strategies to develop financial projections, cost-benefit analyses, and insurance plans
- Compile data from a wide variety of sources to determine the risks associated
- Assess data and deriving insights from analysis and present to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Assist with the preparation of reports
- Liaise with internal and external teams and provide consultancy services where required
- Ad hoc actuarial work as required
- Degree in Actuarial Studies essential
- 2-3 years previous experience in a Data Analytics role
- Previous experience within a Life Insurance firm would be a great advantage
- Knowledge of Matlab/Tableau
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel, Python/R
Apply today or contact Aisling Quin with a copy of your CV
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial Recruitment globally.