Actuarial Systems/Definitions Manager
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid/Flexible Working
Candidates Qualified by Experience will be considered as well as Part/Qualified Actuary's.
- A good understanding of actuarial systems architecture and data.
- A strong grasp of systems design methodology with good understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Commitment to making things better through design, complemented by the confidence to challenge current approaches and the technical understanding to champion new ideas.
- The ability to hold your own and influence other experts.
Our client is a hugely successful life insurer thriving through a period of growth. They pride themselves on their culture and values offering their employee's fantastic benefits, flexible working and unparalleled career development opportunities.
This is an interesting role that acts as an interface between actuaries in the business, and developers and system experts.
Your aim in this role is to understand requirements, design efficient solutions, and work with our clients development teams to meet the needs of the business. Acting at the forefront of change in the organisation, you will be heavily involved in projects such as acquisitions, internal model change applications and investments in new asset types such as ERM.
You'll be developing IT requirements, solutions and designs for finance and actuarial systems. Acting as an in-house expert, you'll work closely with stakeholders from across the business, external suppliers as well as IT and design teams.
You'll be able to shape and influence designs and solutions and deliver robust, compliant systems. A fantastic opportunity where you'll have a huge impact on the organisation within this role!
Keen to hear more? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3861 9124 for more information today.