- Part/Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Some experience in climate change related work
- Good knowledge of the life insurance industry
- The ability to apply your knowledge in practical and commercial situations
- Clear communication skills.
Our client is a leading worldwide brand with offices located UK wide. Joining an exciting, newly created strategic team you'll work with colleagues and clients in Consulting and Risk Advisory - exposing you to cutting edge actuarial work in a strategic, consulting context.
Our client takes their employee's development very seriously. Their appraisal process is structured, transparent and interactive - You'll receive continuous training and ongoing supportive feedback to help you develop in your current role and progress through the grades to manager and beyond.
- Actively contributing to a wide range of client projects in relation to sustainability
- Managing small teams of junior actuarial trainees as part of a larger project, including performance management
- Having extensive client contact, including dealing with queries, attending meetings with support and working on client sites
- Contributing to business development, for example assisting with client proposals.
A very interesting & exciting role for someone passionate about climate change - one not to be missed!
To hear more please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3861 9124.