For leading multinational Banking client, we are looking for an:
For the further development and implementation of the Agile Way of Working to enable continuous improvement. He/She promotes the Agile culture and way of working and is an example of the associated behaviour.
Contribute to the development of a high-performing organisation by coaching leadership, teams and individuals within the Company in terms of Agile maturity, with the goal of adding customer value.
The Agile Coach is responsible for:
Coaching on Agile Methodology and High Performing Organization at different organizational levels, fostering a permanent mindset and behavioural change
- Advising stakeholders on Agile Way of Working maturity level and on the development of teams' performance.
- Contributing to the development of high-performing teams that are capable of continuous improvement, adding value for customers and the organization.
- Acting as a change agent, promoting a solid Agile culture at all levels, also leading by example.
- Facilitating and/or delivering Agile Way of Working related trainings, enabling a Learning Organisation. Responsible for the constant update and accuracy of learning material
- Facilitating workshops, Agile events, and ceremonies to ensure their effectiveness
- Providing support to teams on good practices and tools to enable Agile way of working adoption
- Producing regular assessments of the assigned squads/teams in order to understand needs, goals and the steps to achieve them. Helping leaders and teams understand their goals and next steps to achieve them
- Providing consultancy on organizational design
- Identifying cross-structures interactions potential and pain points and drive change following Agile values and principles
- Actively participating in the local and global ING Way of Working community
What are we looking for? Someone who has
- University Degree
- 3+ years of experience working as Agile Coach/Scrum Master in a complex organization where Agile Way of Working involves multiple areas, also beyond IT
- Proven experience in supporting Agile transformation on a large scale
- Proven experience in leading Agile software delivery teams, also as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Team Lead
- Proven knowledge of different Agile Frameworks, at least Scrum and Kanban. XP, Lean Software/Product Development, LeSS and Safe are a plus
- Agile certifications such as CSM, CSPO, SPC, ACC are a plus
- Professional coaching knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in giving feedback in a structured way
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Resilience under pressure
- Able to navigate ambiguity
- High level of flexibility
- Result oriented
- Familiar with assessments and data
- Open to change