Are you looking to continue your career within Finance? Do you want to use your knowledge and experience from your current Financial position in a different way? Are you internationally oriented? Are you living in the Netherlands? Then this is the next step you want to take as Accounts payable accountant
For one of our clients we are looking for a Accounts Payable accountant to join the team and be at the forefront of the financial flow. With a team of almost 70 people you are, together with your direct partner, responsible for processing of the administration in the SAP system.
As Accounts payable you will be seen as a contact person for the organization, you are going to be responsible of answering questions regarding entries and invoices. Setting up processes, looking for improvements or assisting in start-up of a new country will be part of your tasks as well.
Maintaining your stakeholder relationship is very important and will be your main focus throughout the day.
- Maintaining master Data of creditors.
- Process invoices.
- Stakehold management.
- Monitor processes and improving them.
- Assist in start-up of new countries.
- 2-3 year Accounts Payable Experience or Accounting
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Accounting/Auditing
- English speaking
- Demonstrated affinity with IT tools like Excel especially with SAP
- Eager to learn, self-confident, assertive and development-oriented.
- Strong personality and not shy
- Career opportunities with the largest companies in the Netherlands
- We search for specific jobs that fit your needs
- We discuss your personal ambitions
- Personal job coach at work
- Training budget
- Annual salary between € 25,000 and € 35,000 based on experience
- Bonus component
- NS business card or reimbursement of travel expenses
The ultimate proposal date to the client is June the 14th at 09.00 so don't wait to take the next step in your career!
Please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 808 1763.