Application Administrator - Oracle Weblogic
One of my clients, who offer 25 years of experience in digitalisation projects are looking for an Application Administrator with Oracle Weblogic to join their company on a fully remote basis.
This is an organisation that fosters a culture of equality and promotes innovation and ingenuity, offering employees the autonomy to select from a diverse array of projects, both long-term and short-term, based on their individual preferences. Additionally, there are no hierarchical barriers, enabling everyone to contribute their ideas and talents freely.
Some of your tasks as an Application Administrator with Oracle Weblogic will include:
- Working with relevant technologies such as: Linux, Oracle Weblogic, SQL, open source technologies such as Docker, Ansible etc.
- Operation and monitoring of Linux Server infrastructures
- Development and review of technical concepts
- Carrying out installations, configurations, updates and patches
- You have completed training or studies in the information technology field or similar
- You have knowledge of system administration
- You have at least 3 years of experience using Oracle, WebLogic and Linux
- You are fluent in German (minimum of C1 level)
Some of the benefits include:
- Salary of up to 90k euros depending on experience
- Remote working but also the option to go into the office
- Individual career development
- 4 day working week with no core hours (40 hour working week)
- 28 days holiday which increases to 30 after a year
- Great working culture
- Technical workshops once a month