This leading insurance business has a very strong governance culture and forward-thinking approach to managing risk. As such they have a new headcount for an Internal Audit Assistant Manager. You will enjoy an excellent work life balance, and while you will have some Regional exposure you would not be required to travel more than 10%.
You will be responsible for the planning, organising and executing audit assignments. This will involve identifying control weaknesses and making recommendations; assisting in developing audit plans and programs; ensure operating standards and procedures are observed and managing the follow-up with auditees and ensuring coverage of relevant regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferably within financial services. Candidates from the Big 4 with a portfolio of clients within financial services are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of the insurance sector would be advantageous
- Strong risk mindset and ability to identify risk
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills