Our client is an European Financial Institution, and presence in the Fortune Global 500. Their annual revevue in 2022 was close too Euro 100 bil.
- Assist senior manager to formulate and manage information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Conduct internal / 3rd party risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, penetration test, data hosting security assessment as well as promote security awareness and practices for the organization
- On-going monitor security risks and review IT security policies, standards procedures for the company
- 4-5 years information security or IT infrastructure or IT risk and compliance work experience
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as CISSP, SSCP, CSSLP, CCFP, CIFI, CISA or CEH or other similar credentials
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese