Oliver James is working with one of the globe's leading insurance company based in Hong Kong who are well-known for their strong business performance and forward thinking mindset in driving transformation.
With their success in business growth and determination to improve operational efficiency, they are investing in driving a no. of digital transformation and digital distribution projects. We are currently working with them for a Change and Transformation Project Manager who will be their latest digital transformation projects.
- Apply structured methodology and manage identified business efficiency and transformation initiatives
- Establish, lead and motivate the project team on the delivery of transformation and other efficiency enhancement projects according to agreed time and cost estimates
- Conduct cost and performance diagnosis (quantitative and qualitative) to determine root causes of inefficiencies and recommend solutions
- Manage actionable process design deliverables, including but not limited to process maps, procedure documents, responsibility matrices, performance measurements, etc.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Communicate status updates, risk/issues and progress of assigned efficiency initiatives to project stakeholders, and manage all aspects of governance through relevant meetings
Experience and Qualifications
- Over 5-7 years of management/consulting experience in Operations Development, Business Process Management, Change Management and/or Management Consulting; with at least 2 years in a project manager or equivalent capacity
- Experience in working on large scale organisation-wide reengineering projects, preferably in a financial services institution
- Strong change management and stakeholder management skills; with proven capability of influencing and facilitate executive level decisions
- Knowledge of life and/or general insurance operations an advantage
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines.
- Understanding of the demand management process and core IT applications
- Experienced in end to end project governance process.
- Experienced in delivery of presentations, user workshops, and storytelling for all level of audiences.
- Demonstrates ability to develop a business case related to the organisational strategy and mapped to key business stakeholders