Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh (Hybrid Working)
- You will be a qualified actuary (nearly qualified will be considered as a minimum) or CFA qualified (FIA/FFA , CFA qualification)
- Experience in ALM, Solvency II regulation or investment for insurers will be considered.
- Experience of modelling complex credit products, particularly for internal models or similar, such as commercial real estate, infrastructure and other illiquid credit assets commonly held by insurers
- Experience of relevant investment and modelling software an advantage.
- You will have an interest in being client facing with strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills.
Our client is a hugely successful specialist insuretech/consultancy firm; due to continued growth we're partnered with our client to recruit an Associate Director in to their insurance investment team.
The team covers both Life and P&C insurers for the UK and beyond. You will provide a range of investment services for mainly UK and EMEA insurers and asset managers; Working as part of a team, using your analytical skills to solve practical business problems, applying the latest techniques to help clients measure and manage investment risk and capital, grow revenue and create a competitive advantage.
Our client is also a leading technology provider, therefore you will work with the team to develop new and innovative software solutions as tools and accelerators for our clients advisory offering. You will also work closely with the internal Investment practice who provide significant investment expertise and manager research.
To hear more about this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3861 9124.