- Associate Director
- Hybrid - work from home / office, flexibility.
- Qualified Actuary (FIA or equivalent)
- Ability to predict Insurance trends, develop propositions to capitalise
- Ability to own Actuarial consulting propositions and contribute to adjacent business development
- Publication of thought leadership, raising of personal and business profile at industry level
- Courageous, risk taking approach whilst creating strategies to support the management of risk
We're currently partnering a hugely successful organisation to recruit a senior leader in to their UK actuarial team; this position would suit an individual who is committed to self development, that's ambitious and keen to be promoted to a senior level on the back of their success.
You will be responsible for building the infrastructure within the team for high-quality proposition development, bringing entrepreneurial spirit and drive. You will thrive within an autonomous environment that expects you to build what you want to build.
To hear more about this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3861 9124 for more information.