(Amsterdam) €90.000 - €125.000 fulltime Annual
The Bank's global internal audit department with approximately 400 people worldwide. Working at the audit department means having an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the ongoing improvement of the way the bank is run and how risks are managed.
We are looking for an Audit Manager who is energised by improving the control environment via the execution of high quality operational audits within a bank. Operational audits focus on assessing design and operating effectiveness of internal controls in various processes within the CFO domain that consists of amongst others Finance, Procurement, Tax, Investor Relations, Acquisitions and Divestments and Regulatory Affairs.
Your role & work environment
You will be located in Amsterdam within the Finance audit team, which is a part of the Risk & Finance Audit Division. We are working in a highly international environment where we offer you an opportunity to build a deep understanding of the business and complex banking landscape.
You will be a part of the team working on CFO domain audits in the Netherlands as well as providing Finance expertise to our audit colleagues in other locations. You will participate in or lead audits from the planning phase of the audit until the reporting of the audit findings to senior management. Additionally you will closely monitor the risks and controls in the CFO domain and developments in relevant laws and regulations. You will gain an unique insight into the Finance operations and challenges they face, as well as establishing a valued professional relationship with the Finance teams with the aim to add value to the business and make impact as auditor.
You are able to independently contribute to and/or lead the planning, execution and reporting process of audits. This means that you can independently perform high quality audit work as well as supervise the work performed by other audit team members including providing coaching on the job. Moreover, you are able to manage complex audits and keep stakeholders informed of the status and findings. You are also strong at building relationships with stakeholders and maintaining them.
At the bank we realise that qualitative growth means that we always have to have the best people in the best positions. That's why we will invest in your personal growth and development. We will ensure that we support you in always being up-to-date on key developments in your field and that you continue to improve your performance by supporting continuous learning and development.
- Academic degree in the fields of Finance, Economics, Audit, Banking or similar
- Possession of an audit or comparable certification (RA/RO, ACCA, CPA, CIA)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in Banking (preferably in Finance) and/or Audit and Internal Control
- (International) experience in banking industry and awareness of the banks business and risks
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal, writing, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as project management skills with result-oriented focus
- Organizationally sensitive and effective in conflict management
- Valuable team player and experienced in multicultural teams
- Ability to travel abroad 6-8 weeks per year
Preferably in possession of an EU working permit
You also have the following:
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex audit assignments.
- Ability to manage a complex audit process within the agreed constraints and to ensure timely closure of the audit files.
- Ability to think at both detail and high-level perspective and contribute to the annual Finance audit planning
- Ability to work at/with all levels in the organisation and manage conflict
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet timelines
Rewards and benefits
- The benefits of working with us at the bank include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 27 vacation days based on 40h; on top ING offers CSR and diversity days off.
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what's possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer's interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at the bank. Join us. Apply today.
If you think that this is an interesting opportunity for you then I would like to get in contact!
Arie.email@example.com / +3208088609