Audit Methodology Manager - Practise
Exciting opportunity to join the Audit Methodology team in one of the worlds largest professional services firms.
Working closely to support Technical director and wider team to promote, maintain and develop the firms standards, procedures and tools.
In this non client facing role, it is an opportunity for a candidate with a string audit background to move into a unique role away from the roles on an audit engagement team.
The successful candidate will avail of a blended working experience between home and office, while being able to choose from a number of different office locations around Ireland.
Some key responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the ongoing roll out of the firm's LEAP audit methodology and associated policies and procedures.
- Respond to audit methodology related queries
- Develop and deliver training highlighting the impact of such changes on the audit process.
- Work on one off and recurring projects as and when required.
- ACA / ACCA qualified.
- Has worked in an audit role for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience using audit data analytics tools preferable.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply at the link within! 😊