Are you currently located in the Netherlands and looking for a new nice opportunity? We are looking for an Azure Engineer to join one of our biggest clients in the financial domain.
Our client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organisations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
You will be part of team Cylon. A newly formed team that is setting the pace for AI developments in the Distribution Domain of the bank. Together with other data scientists, architect, data engineer and data translator you will be tasked with setting up new use cases that serve the bank and/or their customers. Alongside the team you will support both IT-processes of other teams AND develop new products that improve the life of our customers.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing new and existing data flows to make data available data scientists. This will include everything from designing and building interfaces through to feature engineering. The data size can range from small reference datasets to multi-terabyte scale, from various types of data sources. This will require close alignment with the Enterprise Data Lake team which will eventually become the primary source of data for analytics;
- Designing, developing and deploying the cloud infrastructure/environment using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and DevOps. This will require close alignment with the Cloud Competence Center, One!Lab and, again, Enterprise Data Lake teams;
- Supporting data scientists through the Machine Learning Operations (ML Ops) processes.
- Azure, particularly the data platform: Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2, Azure Machine Learning etc;
- PySpark for big data processing;
- ARM, Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell for infrastructure deployments;
- Python for automation and data processing;
- DevOps and MLOps;
- Basic visualisation skills in Power BI.
Do you think you match the description above? Do not hesitate and send us your application. Also if there's someone you might know that could be perfect for the job, let us know.
If you have further questions you can contact Sahar Nessar on 020-8088602 or email@example.com
*A reference check is part of application process.
*Visa? No problem, Oliver James can payroll you and sponsor your visa. - Keep in mind this is only possible with applicants that are already located in the Netherlands.