- Provide day-to-day global pricing validation and support to end-user business areas by ensuring report qualities are upheld and maintained by pricing administrators
- Perform pricing data quality checks across various financial products i.e. FX , Equities, Fixed Income, & Derivatives
- Support data analytics for Strategic Pricing Solution (SPS) and other key strategic Pricing projects (when required)
- Maintain good product knowledge on securities, understands pricing flow & terminologies, impact of corporate actions etc.
- Proactively investigate and resolve pricing queries and issues to ensure all data provided to end-users is validated.
- Support end-user application testing (Systems and processes) and ensure timely delivery of all project milestones.
- Maintain good understanding of the Business owned systems & downstream impacts
- Provide subject matter expertise to support the Change Function
- 2 years experience or less
- Educated to degree level or hold Investment related qualification (e.g. Securities Institute certificate)
- Experience within market data, fund administration or custodian industry will be an advantage
- Excellent PC skills including Excel macro are necessary
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Flexible working schedule required; this may involve working in shifts and covering Public Holidays.