**Project management - global mgt exp.**
**Knowledge in wholesale credit risk modeling is an advantage**
**Basel 3 (Basel 2 will also be considered**
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Project Manager -- Basel 3 Reform.
* Support and manage data collection, review, system implementation, control governance for Group's IRB Definition of Default (DoD) Repair exercise, coordinate expert feedback(s) from various Wholesale Risk or Business teams
* Support and manage coordination with unit teams to Regional/Group Wholesale Credit Risk Analytics team if required; Customer Groups, Product Groups, Group Risk, Regulatory Reporting and regulator on the review, analysis, development and implementation for Global Basel 3 Reform program from HASE Wholesale Credit Risk Analytics perspective;
* Support implementation of the new PD/LGD/EAD model platform (wREN), migration of existing model-related components of Regional or Global models to the new regulatory capital reporting platform, and responsible to assess/explain the impact on the calculations for regulatory reporting
* Handle and response any ad-hoc query from regulator and/or auditors e.g. Wholesale credit model related regulatory returns, quantitative or qualitative consultation exercise.
* Degree holder or above in Finance, Mathematics, Risk Management, Statistics or a related field
* 8 to 15 years of experience in banking industry, including experience in Credit Risk and Wholesale Banking products.
* Have a good understanding of credit risk (PD/EAD/LGD) modelling and their underlying risk drivers, in particular within the wholesale environment
* Prefer to have experience in Basel and HKMA regulatory capital rules
* Sizable system integration project experience preferable related to regulatory capital / risk modelling implementation, including system testing cases and user acceptance testing (With knowledge of Fermat / Moody's RiskAuthority/CreditLens would be an advantage)
* Excellent communication, project management, inter-personal and negotiating skills
* Advanced judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
* Self-motivated, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and make decisions independently
* Proficiency in both English and Chinese
* Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes