We're looking for a BI Analyst to join an industry leading organisation that is going through a period of growth due to continued success!
This organisation stays ahead of their competitors through innovation and data driven decision making. You'd be joining a small but dedicated team in a varied role that will enable you to get involved across the entire data and development cycle.
From requirements gathering, design, data extraction, data modelling, visualisation development. You'll also play an important role in helping to further build out the Data & Analytics strategy, including looking at new tooling, efficiency's etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- To build & maintain dashboards and reports in Power BI underpinned by SQL and bespoke reporting applications
- Work on projects and produce business reports upon request to influence key business decisions
- Take ownership over your workload and tickets coming in, prioritising queries based on business needs
- Help to run the day to day of analytics & reporting to the business
- Explore and implement new analytics and dash boarding tools
- Keep on top of Data Quality and reporting efficiency, adopting a continuous improvement mind set wherever possible
- Become and SME for the business!
This is an autonomous role with very clear career progression, working alongside a skilled Data Engineering team and key business stakeholders now is an exciting time to join and make a real difference!
We're just looking for someone with 1-2 years experience upwards working in a Data focused role and that has experience with SQL and PowerBI. Any exposure to Azure and cloud technologies is also desired as they move more towards becoming a cloud first environment!
Due to the stakeholder interaction this is a hybrid role based out of Manchester offices so you do need to be a commutable distance from Manchester
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!