Big Data Engineer (m/f/d)
One of the leading IT service providers in Germany are looking for Big Data Engineers to join their company.
They employ more than 2,300 people at 26 different locations across Germany such as Frankfurt, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich, Nuremberg, and Berlin, to name a few! They have an amazing family-friendly culture, evidenced by the fact they have been rated the best company to work for on Kununu with a 93% recommendation rate.
For the Big Data Engineer, they are quite open to skill-set and experience but ideally looking for someone with:
- Professional experience in dealing with Big Data Platforms
- Ideally you have consulting experience
- You have experience working with technologies such as: Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Splunk etc.
- You are confident in handling applications in the container environment (e.g. Infrastructure as Code, Kubernetes platforms, Docker Compose)
- You are fluent in German (minimum of C1)
- A competitive salary, bonus and a company car on offer
- Encouraging and supportive environment with flat hierarchies
- Work life balance - flexible working hours and home office opportunities available
- Invest heavily into the training of their staff - they provide internal training programs and opportunities to attend national and international conferences to stay up to date with the latest technology
- Structured career progression.
I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com