Opportunity for an experienced data engineer to join an innovative and tech focused organisation here in Singapore. Looking for someone experienced with big data technologies, capable of designing and developing data pipelines and improving data infrastructure to ensure optimal data transformation and delivery.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Design and build data pipeline architecture
- Design appropriate infrastructure for optimal data extraction, transformation and data loading using SQL, AWS and big data technologies
- Provide direction and work with the data scientists, engineers etc.
- Identify improvements for the optimisation of data delivery and automating processes
- Experienced in big data technology
- Experience with developing data pipelines within Hadoop/ apache spark environment
- Implementation of data lake experience
- Familiarity with Hadoop and workflow management tools: spark, kafka, airflow etc.
- SQL and strong database knowledge
- AWS experience- EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift etc.
- Familiarity with python
Interested in the role? apply to find out more!
Registration No: R1661132
EA Licence No: 20C0336