Oliver James are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join an exciting change team on behalf of their debt-management solution clients in Manchester City Centre.
This role will see the ideal candidate take responsibility to build the businesses requirements definition and change request management, working alongside a team of developers, product owners and architects.
- Collating, understanding and defining business requirements for projects, portfolios and change requests, then translating these into requirements definitions
- Process mapping and re-engineering to create efficiency's
- Defining solutions that are appropriate to the business
- Analyse and document both current (As Is) and proposed (To Be) business processes from an operational and system perspective.
- Present business benefits and articulate requirements at all levels including Senior Management.
- Engineering of new business processes.
- Day to day management and prioritisation of change requests within the project against plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Communicate at high levels to key personnel and stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience
- Previous experience required in Business Analysis/Requirements Gathering and Business Change.
- Strong understanding of financial controls and risk / Good analytic and numeracy skills required
- Data analysis skills using Excel to create pivot tables with data breakdowns
* Knowledge of waterfall and agile development methods
- Experience of UML, Use Cases and User Stories
- Strong documentation skills, in particular, the documenting of detailed requirements
- Ability to facilitate groups of people at all levels to gather meaningful requirements
- Ability to articulate key points/detail and present findings to key stakeholders
- Process identification and mapping from an RPA perspective
- Experience with UiPath.
- BCS Business Analysis qualification
- ISEB qualification in Business Requirement Engineering
Location: Manchester City Centre (work from home flexibility)
Contract Length: 12 Months (FTC)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000, based on experience
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in learning more about, please email your up-to-date CV to Jamie.Robinson@OliverJames.com, or call me directly on 0161 508 5829.