The key responsibilities are:
- Liaise extensively with internal and external stakeholders translating requirements into a clear specification of business / technical requirements.
- Perform analysis and design activities by eliciting, defining, validating and translating business functional, non-functional and information objectives.
- Analyse existing systems and business models, mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems.
- Gather deep understanding of the data within the systems and business processes supported by the system(s).
- Partner closely with business, technical and 3rd party teams supporting data movement, application development and testing.
- Produce, analyse, validate and manage requirements definition, flows and deliverables for the project(s).
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is compiled and proper review and approvals from respective teams is gathered and collated.
- Supports and leads where needed the various activities between the teams, for the implementation of the new Portfolio Management Platform, Tech Pricing models and associated processes, databases and systems, to ensure the business and technical requirements and objectives are met.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst, ideally with a background within Insurance or as a minimum financial services.
Please get in touch or apply for more information.