Oliver James are working with a FTSE250 client who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team. You will be acting as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community, working with IT project teams and business clients to capture, clarify, and design business requirements and processes (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems and identifies options for consideration.
- Works with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
Key skills for the Business Analyst:
- Able to investigate defined business areas and IT systems and adopt an analytical approach when developing models to represent those systems.
- Good interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively and confidently with stakeholders
- Shows a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
If this opportunity sounds like you or someone in your network, please reach out directly to Emily Smith at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.