We are looking for Business Analyst to join an industry leading, international brand!
Due to ambitious growth plans the business is constantly innovating their software products and services to enable better internal user and customers experiences.
Innovation is at the heart of this organisation and you will play a vital part in driving forwards both business and IT change.
You'll take ownership over a variety of projects from migrations, implementations, IT and Business change! This business is using the latest cloud technologies.
You will be working within an agile environment so ideally you will be familiar working in an Agile environment
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience as Business Analyst in a software development/ or Consultancy environment is a bonus (not essential)
- Experience of working with CRM software or platforms would be advantageous (not essential)
- Experience working on multiple of projects that deliver both IT and Business change
- Appreciation of using Agile delivery methodologies and can apply them appropriately!
- Has worked with other Business analysts to understand and worked across many complex workstreams or projects!
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Has the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centric, collaborative environment where you will be challenged to drive the outcome for the company!
Career paths are clearly laid out, so this is an excellent chance to truly progress your career!
The role is a hybrid model so you need to be a commutable distance to their Manchester offices
Click apply or email Rachel.Leong@oliverjames.com for more details!