Junior Business Analyst - based in Manchester
We are looking for an Graduate or Junior Business Analyst to join a rapidly expanding and innovative team.
Innovation is at the heart of this organisation, and you will play a vital part in driving forwards both business and IT change.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centric, collaborative environment at their head office in Manchester.
Career paths are clearly laid out, so this is an excellent chance to truly progress your career!
- Strong experience to both IT and Business change!
- Appreciation of using Agile delivery methodologies and can apply them appropriately!
- Has worked with other Business Analysts to understand worked across many complex workstreams or projects!
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Has the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Always desired to learn new things and is looking for a challenge
We are just looking for someone who has experience working within an IT and change environment that wants to take that step into Business Analyst! Whether that's through work experience or a placement study - we're open to different levels of experience!
The role is a hybrid model, so you need to be a commutable distance to their Manchester offices
Click apply or email Rachel.Leong@oliverjames.com for more details!