Business Analyst - £44K - Data/Systems focussed
- Join an award-winning financial services business at the start of an exciting 2-year change programme centred around modern COTS products and a cloud-based architecture.
- Implement business-wide change through your exceptional business analyst techniques and skill set. Advise, influence and execute change that drives efficient business operations.
Our award-winning financial services clients are looking for a Business Analyst to support their implantation of a range of COTS products with bespoke development and integration. As one of the UK's largest cash handlers, the business aims to help take the hassle out of clients handling of notes and cash. The business is moving towards a cloud-based architecture, making this business a fantastic place to stay for the next two years to work on a modern system and process re-engineering program.
Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst of the recently formed, Technology and Change team, the candidate will join an expanding team of enthusiastic business change colleagues. The team play a vital role in helping the business identify, map and implement changes within the day-to-day processes and the systems used to execute business operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Own and drive requirements elicitation, analysis, interpretation and documentation using Agile and Waterfall approaches with a high degree of autonomy.
- Orchestrate the positive collaboration between Business Stakeholders, Subject matter experts, Architecture, Developers and Testers, actively removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
- Maintain and develop best practices relating to processes, tools and ways of working to improve and enhance efficiency's, as well as drive creativity and capabilities.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Delivery Managers to provide support and knowledge sharing to meet workload demands.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and proactively.
- Experience working within a Business Analyst role within a technology or software environment, ideally within Financial Services or Insurance.
- Experience of working within an agile environment and following agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, DSDM etc.
- Knowledge and experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to positively and constructively challenge where necessary to drive the right outcome for the company.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
- Be a positive ambassador for change right across the business.
- Business Analysis certification is desired but not essential.
- Fixed Term Contract of 2 years
- Up to £44,000 per. annum (+ 20% performance bonus)
- 25 days annual leave
- 10% employer pension (employee contributes 4%)
- Income Protection, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Eye Tests, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle-to-work and more.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply with your up-to-date CV through the advert or send your CV directly to email@example.com