Business Analyst (Supply Chain) - Bradford / Leeds Offices & Remote Working
Expanding business who specialise in developing globally used software which allow retailers and logistic business to manage their supply chain. We are looking for a new Business Analyst to join the team who have the ability to translate into both IT and operational requirements within a fast-paced Supply Chain business, with the goal of delivering end to end solutions which are robust and efficient. You will be able to understand the business processes for both internal and external customers.
The role offers autonomy as the role will be the core Business Analyst for this part of the business. You will liaise daily with a range of operational staff while you work with the team to find efficiency's across the supply chain and logistics processes.
The role will be home based with 1-2 days in their site just off the M62. The business offers flexible working with excellent benefits.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced software delivery environment
- Experience of working with complex, highly integrated IT systems
- Strong MS Office - particularly Excel and Visio
- Exposure to working in an agile delivery model - scrum or similar
- Experience in writing 'stories' for software development