Business Controller Tech Infra
In a technology-driven company, Tech Infra is at the core of all that's happening, ensuring that all technology works. From running our own Data Centers to building new horizons in the Public Cloud - Tech Infra Finance team puts the numbers behind this Tech. We are looking for a Business Controller to strengthen the Finance Business Advice team of Tech Infra. In Finance we are looking for people with a talent for taking ownership and digging deeper, an enthusiasm for helping others and a capability for always thinking ahead. In return we offer personal growth & challenging work, an open and dynamic environment and a progressive and forward-looking mentality.
Role and responsibilities
You will join the Finance Tech Infra, a department which consists of 6 finance professionals advising the Head of Tech Infra as well as Infra tribe leads in the Netherlands. In this role you will support and provide your expert advice to several business partners, based on the insights you obtain from financial analysis, expert opinions of your (business) colleagues, and your knowledge of the subject matter (incl market developments). Next to the regular work, you will also participate as financial expert in strategic projects on an ad-hoc basis. In sum, you are a trusted advisor for senior management and contribute to strategic discussions with your financial expertise.
This is what your activities will look like:
- Together with the business you create the forecast and the plan to deliver on these ambitions for the teams in your direct responsibility.
- You monitor and challenge performance by tracking the value drivers;
- You make complex analyses, which you present in an easy way;
- You take responsibility for (periodic) internal reporting (and when necessary external);
- You continuously look for improvements.
- You support consolidation process for the Tech Infra including presentation of the results to senior management
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you'll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we'll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. Furthermore, you have:
- You love to work with numbers and have a genuine interest in controlling the expense base
- You have a curious attitude and a willingness to learn
- You love technology and are happy to learn more about technical side of Infra
- A financial Master degree is preferred
- Experience in a financial advice position is preferred
- Experience in translating complex data into sound and clear advice
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, PowerBI skills are a pre
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English