I hope you have great plans for the weekend!
I have been given a very special role for a big Bank in Amsterdam, where they are looking for someone who has expertise in the field of accounting. The entire ledger will be centralised and you will become part of the team that will make this happen.
Are you someone who sees this as a great challenge?
Your tasks mainly consist of:
- Elaboration of Accounting requirements for different types of products in the form of journal entries and analysis attributes
- Determining Accounting gaps and developing solutions together with the source and Business, recording them in memos and monitoring the follow-up.
- Intensive test process from small test data sets on lower environments to production-like data sets on higher environments.
- Continuous improvement and automation of work
- Daily checks of the OVN process and support of the Business
After completion of the program and full go-live of the new application, it is possible to switch to the Accounting Business for further optimisation and knowledge transfer.
- Academic thinking and working level.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience preferably within a bank or Big 4.
- An RA title is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and work experience with OSX is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger administration and insight into Accounting processes.
- You have an eye for improvement and you are always looking for the best Accounting solution.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and result-oriented drive.
- You feel at home in working in an Agile environment, in which delivering added value is paramount.
- Stress resistant and flexible
If you're interested please let me know!
+320 808 8609 / email@example.com