Oliver James have been engaged by a leading Insurer to assist with their search for an experienced Business Support Administrator in the Dublin area. The ideal candidate would have the ability to support a busy, growing office as well as provide administrative assistance to company secretary and CEO's.
- General facilities management
- Assisting CEO office with drafting correspondence, coordinating events & travel and summarising documents
- Support company secretary with administrative duties
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the business (equipment supplies, visitor sign ins, coordinating office space)
- Manage busy reception areas
- Work alongside IT team to accommodate tech requirements for meetings
- Coordinate Health & Safety, Fire standard documentation and employee documentation
- Minimum 3+ years experience in office administration role essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Background as a executive level assistant would be a strong advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
For more information or to apply directly, click the link below.
Oliver James specialise in recruitment globally.