Capital Reporting Production - Banking
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading financial institutions. This business is expanding their team within the Irish market looking to developing a long term sustainable regulatory platform.
This role will be a judgemental and analytical role and give the successful candidate the opportunity to contribute to the future development and culture of the expanding function here Ireland.
Some Key responsibilities:
- Review of the Capital submissions to the Central Bank of Ireland ensuring it is completed in a controlled and timely manner
- Preparation/Review of internal capital reporting both regular and adhoc
- Keep up to date with applicable regulatory reporting requirements in particular both current and future capital requirements and Pillar III
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Understanding of Irish regulatory environment.
- Experience in banking or other financial services experience
Apply with your CV at the link within if this is the opportunity for you! 😊