Oliver James is working with a leading personal lines insurer that is looking to build a brand new desk CAT / Property claims team! As part of this new team, you will be responsible for investigating a range of weather damage cases (particularly fire cases), working closely with external Field Adjusters and customers to bring the claim to conclusion. You will need a deep technical background in weather damage / CAT homeowners claims and a strong passion for delivering a high level of customer experience.
Key Skills Required -
- 3+ year's in homeowners / CAT claims - weather cases including fire damage
- Experience working on mid/high value losses (you will be responsible for complex cases only)
- Extensive experience in a homeowners claims - desk or field based role
- The ability to write estimates without supervision
- Hands on use of Xactware software (other software also beneficial) - essential
This is a full-time, permanent desk-based role so we can only consider candidates that commit to this. This is a fully remote role initially but you may need to work on a hybrid schedule over time (from Atlanta, GA). We can only consider candidates currently based in Georgia.