The Change Consultant will join 2 other Change Managers to ensure that the business change needs are met and transformation programmes are delivered successfully throughout the business.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to deliver transformation projects
- Working with functional subject matter experts to understand "As Is" processes, supporting technology, pain points and opportunities; analysing the current state to facilitate improvement activity and define the "To Be" based on requirements and best practice.
- Investigating business problems and opportunities by identifying, aggregating and analysing data, producing recommendations to inform decision making.
- Supporting the development and implementation of best-in-class operating models (people, processes, technology)
- Driving implementation of transformation projects (process changes / IT changes).
- Creating Business Requirement Documents (BRDs)
- Managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business teams
- Working with the IT Team to provide details on technology asks across the transformation projects
- Working with different functions on defining and implementing performance indicators and service-level agreements