An experience Change professional with a strong Financial Services background, experience working with offshore vendors and a proven track record of delivering operational, business and IT change.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing guidance to direct reports, typically comprising senior leaders and managers
- Ensuring clarity around priorities and goals for the entire span of control
- Approving requests for investment to a certain level of authority
- Managing overall financial budgeting for the function
- Approving recruitment and release requests within the individuals span of control
- Guiding the talent identification and development processes for a group or function
- Working across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration for shared goals
- Interacting with the Executive and Senior management for reporting
- Working with the Executive and senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning
- Communicating financial and goal results and key performance indicators to direct reports
- Facilitating goal-level creation for the broader function and working with managers to ensure the goals are cascaded to all colleagues.
Vision and Direction
- Provide a clear Change portfolio roadmap that clearly indicates the link between investment, delivery, benefits and strategic goals, and resource utilisation
- Execute a benefits-led Change portfolio prioritisation approach incorporating iterative re-planning and where applicable, appropriate benefits measurement processes, including any adjustment to the portfolio in response to progress, strategic objectives, financial/resource constraints, unanticipated delay, and changing business environment
- Ongoing close liaison with executive committee members and senior leadership team to ensure clear alignment between Change activity and business objectives
Governance, Planning & Control
- Definition and execution of a clear, efficient and appropriate Change methodology and associated processes, including regular review and update based on input from lessons learnt from previous Change activity, external review and input and/or other appropriate sources
- Ownership of the Change budget and related controls
- Evidence based performance reporting and oversight of programmes and projects within the Change portfolio.