Oliver James is working with a global insurer that is looking to hire a Claims Examiner & Reinsurance Claims Examiner. You will be responsible for a portfolio of workers compensation. liability & auto claims through to conclusion, whilst also conducting a range of technical duties for management.
Primary Role Duty: To manage a caseload of direct or reinsurance workers compensation, liability and/or auto claims through to conclusion. To ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements; and negotiate settlements.
Skills/ Qualifications Required;
- 2+ years' working in P&C claims either within reinsurance or direct insurance
- Excellent knowledge of the claims investigation process
- Ability to manage key relationships with customers and third parties
- Experience within reinsurance highly beneficial
- Strong educational background
This role is on a hybrid schedule from their Manhattan, NYC office (3 days in office) with an excellent salary up to $80,000 plus bonus and benefits. You will also be put on a clear career plan for the future.