A top-tier global Insurance Company is looking for Claims Manager specialising in Worker's Compensation to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing established firm with a promising career path in a supportive working environment with a really great team.
Working very closely with the underwriting department and various teams within the organisation, you will be in-charge of managing a defined portfolio of products and pro-actively conducting investigations into a wide variety of claims with the ultimate goal of arranging expeditious and economical settlements within prescribed authority levels. This involves handling the technical aspect, market engagement and establishing strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Significant previous claims management experience (specific to Worker's compensation, third party liability in Casualty Claims) in the Insurance or Legal industry essential.
- Proven ability to successfully manage a portfolio of claims
- Sound knowledge of the Insurance Contracts Act and demonstrated ability to understand and apply legal principles to the management of claims.
- Strong demonstration in time management skills
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Confident in presenting to decision makers/ clients
- Great team player, and ability to work independently
- Comfortable with market engagement and building strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of PC based systems and applications such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline would be desirable