Calling all recent Graduates...we are looking for a team of Claims Assistants! A leading commercial insurer is looking for a team of Claims Assistants to support a busy claims team. This is a fantastic opportunity to break into the lucrative insurance industry and build a career as a technical claims expert. You will go through a comprehensive training program to develop new skills for your exciting new career. If you have a strong passion for delivering excellent customer experience along with the ability to conduct a range of technical / analytical duties, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Schedule appointments and send letters to appropriate parties involved in claim
- Prepare legal responses and deal directly with Attorneys & Insurers
- Prepare various letters, reports and forms for management and claims adjusters
- Process payments and accurately record information
- Record information and investigate evidence given by customers in regards to their claims
- Make inbound & outbound calls to customers, other insurers and involved parties to progress claims
- Work to strict processes, procedures and regulations at all times
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required. All subjects considered.
- 0-2 years work experience within insurance and/or customer service focused roles
- Financial Services / Insurance experience highly beneficial
- Experience delivering an excellent level of customer experience
- Strong IT / systems skills - as you will be using a claims management system
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
This role is fully remote role(ideally from FL but other states considered). You will start on an excellent hourly rate up to $21/hour (on a 37.5 hour/week schedule), plus an excellent list of excellent benefits. You will be put on a clear progression plan to become a claims or finance professional within insurance.