Title: Cloud Engineer (Azure)
Location: Atlanta, GA (Onsite/Hybrid)
Sponsorship: US Citizen, GC or GC-EAD only
We are partnered with a leading Ecommerce product group who are seeking a Cloud Engineer, specialising in Azure. You will assist in the design, implementation & maintenance of Cloud operations for the group.
This role is C2C or C2H and candidates will need to be based in Atlanta, GA or willing to relocate and work onsite in a hybrid working model.
- At least 3 years+ of experience managing Azure Cloud infrastructure operations.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure design and deployment process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, pilot testing, installation, evaluation, and operational management.
- Experience of Azure migrations and integrations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with IT operations and QA processes using ITIL frameworks and standards in a DevOps continuous deployment environment.
- Experience with hybrid cloud (cloud, on prem) infrastructure connectivity, VPN, API, AD connect
- Experience with VMWare, VSphere, vSAN with knowledge of firewalls, servers, networks and operating systems
- Experience working in 24 x 7 Environment Support Teams
- Significant experience with Microsoft tools, e.g., Windows Operating System Engineering (2012 / 2016 / 2019), Visual Studio, SQL, Active Directory)
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server platforms (Windows OS, IIS, MS SQL Server, and Active Directory)
- Experience with authoring PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and Logic Apps automationAzure Public Cloud Experience including the following: Azure Design - Best Practices including Security IaaS / PaaS Experience Azure Active Directory Azure Site Recovery (ASR) Experience (Migration and Disaster Recovery) Azure Cost Management Azure DevOps / VSTS (CI/CD) Azure OMS - Monitoring / Dashboard Design & Setup Azure Sentinel
- Storage Experience (DELL / EMC, HP, NetApp)
- Virtualization Platforms (VMWare)
- Azure Certifications and VMware experience are a plus
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - email@example.com