Oliver James are currently working with a public sector organisation located in Zurich looking to massively expand their security presence. This an interesting role to shape the cyber security strategy for a major public body.
They are looking to recruit a Cloud Security Officer who will be heavily involved in driving the response to cloud technologies within Zurich.
In this role:
- You make sure that the cloud services adhere to the compliance standards for information security and data protection.
- You are in charge of the procedure for making sure cloud compliance.
- You participate in or carry out risk analyses of current or potential cloud solutions.
- You organise and put into action training programmes on cloud security
- You regularly update your audience on any changes to the risk environment surrounding the use of current cloud solutions.
- You have a minimum of four years of professional experience in the field of cloud security and a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science.
- You are well-versed in both Zero Trust ideas and existing security standards.
- Your skill set includes project experience and real-world knowledge of the conflict between security, compliance, and user-friendliness.
- You need to work autonomously, and you are able to influence and persuade a variety of parties.
- Even better if you additionally hold CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, or a comparable certification
You speak and write German with ease, and you are well-versed in English.
Candidates must be either Swiss or EU/EFTA nationals.
Please apply directly or contact Callum.Price@oliverjames.ch for further information