Senior Commercial Solicitor / London - Hybrid working - 12 month contract day rate up to £1000 a day
- Working across a number of global jurisdictions negotiating high value commercial contracts
- Drafting and negotiating investment management and advisory agreements, broker terms and other investment related agreements
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with suppliers
- Liaising with external counsel on various matters
- General reporting and monitoring including monthly legal team management information and annual management information reports.
- Advising on data protection, trademark, and intellectual property matters
- Negotiating outsourcing agreements, supplier, and infrastructure contracts.
- Working on ad-hoc projects.
The ideal Senior Commercial Solicitor will possess the following:
- Solicitor / lawyer qualified in England and Wales or an equivalent jurisdiction.
- Relevant post-qualification experience either in an in-house legal department of an asset management house or investment bank
- Experience of drafting and negotiating investment management agreements with segregated mandate clients (such as pension schemes, insurers, KVGs, government/state-owned entities) essential.
- Work in an global investment management environment.
- Negotiating directly with internal and external clients and working with senior management
Please apply now for immediate consideration