We are currently partnering with a leading international tier 1 law firm in London, renowned for its expertise in Technology, Media, Retail and Financial Services. The firm is now seeking a Senior Associate to join their Commercial Technology / TMT team, with a particular focus on outsourcing.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking clients in the industry, advising on a wide range of matters including technology contracts, advisory work in the technology space (e.g. the regulation of the use of AI), general commercial contracts and data protection.
You will work alongside experienced and highly regarded lawyers in the field, and will have the opportunity to continue to develop your skills and knowledge within a supportive and collaborative environment. This is an environment whereby culture and work life balance are at forefront of the firm / teams priorities still.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5-6 years' post qualification experience within a reputable law firm, with a strong focus on technology and commercial contracts.
- Extensive experience advising on outsourcing matters.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Associate who is looking to take the next step in their career. The firm has a strong commitment to developing and promoting talent from within, and there is a clear path to Partnership for the right candidate.