Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Funds CoSec to join one of the countries leading boutique firms. Head Quartered in Dublin the firm is retained by some of the worlds leading asset Managers and due to continued business growth over the last 12 months have a new requirement within the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a varied portfolio of mostly Irish Domiciled funds and their day to day will focus around but not be limited to the following activities;
- Scheduling of board and general meetings
- Drafting of meeting minutes
- Collating board packs and distribution of these packs to directors in advance of meetings
- Preparation of necessary documentation relating to the holding of general meetings including notices and proxy forms
- Preparation and filing of Companies Registration Office (CRO) and Central Bank forms
- Maintenance of company registers
- Maintenance of compliance calendars
The successful candidate will have 2-5+ years experience within a Company Secretary function, ideally from a funds environment. You will also be ICSA qualified or working towards a qualification.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, click the apply button below. Alternatively, don't hesitate on reaching out on the details below;
email@example.com | +35315719706