A reinsurer in Dublin is looking to hire a compliance officer to join there growing team.
This company is extremely flexible, has a great work culture and team, and overall, is a very considerate company.
The main responsibilities include;
- Assist in the promotion of an organisational customer centric compliance culture, committed to integrity, ethical conduct, and compliance with laws and regulation, by promoting positive examples of the standards required.
- Help to ensure that the Compliance Function remains on track with its Annual Compliance Plan activities, commitments and diarised reporting requirements.
- Assist the Head of Compliance to ensure that Monument Life remains in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide compliance and data protection advice and input to the Business as and when required. Assist in horizon scanning activities to identify applicable regulatory change. Keep records and compliance trackers and files up to date as required. Carry out administrative support activities e.g. maintaining compliance trackers, incident and regulatory logs Update and maintain Compliance policies and procedures.
- Support Compliance involvement into acquisition projects, Compliance projects and other initiatives.
- 2 years working within an multi-jurisdictional Life Insurer or Re-insurer.
- A developing level of regulatory compliance experience undertaking analysis of regulation and providing input and opinions to Compliance peers and managers.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stakeholder requests with own workloads.
- Strong report writing competencies with the ability to summarise effectively.
- Excellent work ethic, initiative, organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Objective, analytical and lateral thinking individual with an eye for detail, inquisitive approach and willingness to challenge the norm.
If you're interested in pursuing this opportunity, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, for an informal chat before applying, reach out to me to discuss further at;
email@example.com or 014854597