We are currently working with an international law firm who are looking for a Continuous Improvement Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic role with a firm who will invest in your career development. The role is paying £40,000 - £45,000.
Ideally you will have worked within a legal or professionals services environment.
- Experience of working within a framework of continuous improvement in an international organisation.
- Proven experience with process modelling including the use of appropriate modelling tools, techniques and standards.
- Understanding of product management principles and product ownership techniques to support the creation of themes, epics, features and user stories aligned to business plans and strategic technology roadmap.
- An ability to apply a Lean Six Sigma skill set across a plethora of business problems; proficient use of a broad range of Lean Six Sigma tools, applicable throughout the project lifecycle.
- Competence in identifying where improvement opportunities can be sourced, if that is low-level process opportunities or thematic systemic transformation
- Ability to decipher data to make informed recommendations to stakeholders.
- Expert in workshop facilitation and customer engagement techniques including the use of process and mapping tools, process modelling, analysis and simulation tools.