Contract position - Financial Reporting
A global life/reinsurance firm has an urgent requirement for an experienced Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team on a contract basis.
Reporting to the CFO, the ideal candidate will be an experienced Financial Reporting Accountant with the ability to hit the ground running. You will be focused on the delivery of financial results to Group whilst also being involved in internal control, process improvements and supporting the IFRS 17 project team.
- Preparation of consolidation journals, group intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of financial results and delivery to senior stakeholders
- Support the IFRS 17/9 team
- Analyze quarterly reports and report on variances versus expectations
- Support the various finance functions across Group